Thursday, May 20, 2010

Can we keep her?

The girls and I got to go visit my brother James, his wife Jenna and my neice Olivia on Tuesday.  She's four months old and we have only got to see her a couple times, even though they only live an hour away.  I thought it would be nice for James and Jenna to have family watch her in the afternoon, while they were working and at school.  My girls LOVE her. . .so much!  In fact, Paige asked if we could keep her.  It was so cute and I happened to have the video running at the time.  You can watch it at the end, but may really only be interesting for family members.  Olivia is such a precious, easy going baby.  If I knew I would get a baby like her, I would for sure have another one.  And that is saying A LOT.
Alaina got really upset if Paige touched Olivia while she was holding her.

2 comments:

Andrea G. said...

Olivia is preciously cute, Jenna! I love the blanket photos, Melanie!

Kim said...

She is the most adorable combination of James & Jenna! So cute! The twins loved watching the video :)