Saturday, January 10, 2009

Paige's Haircut

So, I should have known when I found her trying to cut her doll's hair with a pair of scrapbooking scissors, that it was only a matter of time before Paige tried to cut her own hair. I knew I should have put the scissors out of her reach. I went upstairs to lay Alaina down for her morning nap and change the laundry. Paige was playing in the basement, which she does everyday. When I got back downstairs I didn't see Paige. As I rounded the corner I noticed that the door to the office was open. There sat Paige, under the desk, scissors in hand, hair on the floor. Luckily, she hadn't done much damage. I can only imagine what would have happened had I been a few minutes longer. I only hope this is the end of the hair cutting. I have a bad suspicion that it may not be the last time one of my girls gets an unplanned haircut.

She cut a small section just above her bangs.


No comments: