Friday, October 17, 2008

Sisterly Love

The other morning I put Alaina in her crib and let Paige watch Pooh on my bed while I went to take a shower. When I got out, Paige was no longer on my bed. I found her in Alaina's crib "playing". It's funny that Paige never once tried to crawl into or out of the crib when it was her's. I love that Paige loves Alaina so much.

Today Paige wanted to give Alaina a "horsey ride". I actually held onto Alaina for most of the ride, but then had to get some pics. It was just too cute. Alaina actually held on.

My Aunt Cheri and Uncle Phil came to visit yesterday from Oklahoma. It was great to catch up with them and Paige adored her Great Uncle Phil. They built towers out of blocks, she showed him her room, she took him outside, and eventually asked him to put on a video. It is so precious to see my kids playing my relatives the way that I used to.



4 comments:

Prachar family said...

So cute! Sisters are so sweet! Alayna has been after me for a sister for a while now!
Travis

Prachar family said...

Me again, head over to my blog, I tagged you!
Travis

Marner Family said...

I think it was Camden that did this to both his sisters ... I will have to look for those photos. Or maybe Em did that to Eva ... It is to cute. I love the love they have for each other. -b

saras said...

If I remember right, wasn't it Paige who didn't want to let go of the crib and sleep in a big girl bed??? Funny! What a great big sister.