Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Introducing.......

Isabelle Ryne(pronounced Ryan).  She is my newest neice born on April 7th.  We got to go visit them this past weekend and meet the sweet peanut.  My girls fell in instant love!
A rare photo with all four girls. Amelia is the proud big sister.
I had a hard time getting my girls to let me have a turn holding her.  Lainey kept kissing her cheeks and was just mesmerized by her tinyness.

Paige is old enough now that she really does a great job holding her.  She is learning that if she starts fussing you need to rock her.  I'm not sure she would have ever put her down. 


We tried to get some shots of the girls together for Patrick and Kathy.  It proved to be more difficult than I imagined.  (Kathy - none of these are edited and I just picked a few.  Mark will do a better job, but I wanted to get a post in.)


The best smile picture we could get.  She was pretty smiley for only being 4 weeks old.


Me with my new neice.
Mommy and Isabelle
My brother and his girls.



Isabelle is such a sweet girl.  We had such a good time and wish they lived closer so we could see them more often.  I offered to bring Amelia home with us for the week and they agreed.  So we are having a super fun week with Amelia.  She is doing great and fits right in.  My girls are totally loving it and have to tell everyone we see that she is their cousin.  I'm sure she will be ready to see Mommy and Daddy on Friday, though!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Thank you so much for coming and visiting! It was such a refreshing weekend and you guys were so helpful! Seems like it has been so long since we last saw you - it was great to see you, Paige, Alaina and Mark!