Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Cousin's Wedding!

We made the 8 hour trip to my cousin's wedding a couple weeks ago.  It was a blast being with family and celebrating the wedding.
Unkie Patrick with my cousin Wendy's kids, Noah and Naomi, and my girls.

Auntie Kathy with Paige

Waiting for the wedding to start with Unkie and Auntie.


The beautiful bride, Ariel, and her father.

Noah, Naomi, Paige, Allie, Alaina, and Ryan.  Allie and Ryan are my cousin, Kimberly's twins and neice and nephew of the groom and now bride.

The kids running circle's around Lucas, Kimberly's husband.  I remember running around at family events with all of my cousins and having a ball when I was younger.  It's so fun to see my kids now playing with those same cousins kids.

My cousin Nicholas and his bride, Ariel, cutting the cake.  They are both avid readers and had all of their favorite books made into cakes as the center pieces with a framed paper telling why those books are dear to them.  It was very cool.

My grandma with the great-grands that were there.  I love this picture.  Note Olivia pulling off Amelia's headband, Alaina grabbing for Ryan, Grandma laughing at the antics.  It's just priceless.

Here is the best we could get of all the kids with Great Grandma.  The kids from the left:  Allie, Paige, Noah, Naomi, Amelia, Olivia, Alaina, and Ryan.

And here are all the kids with the Bride and Groom.

Pretty as a picture!


Lainey with her best bud Noah.  She just adores him!

Uncle James with Olivia.  Aunt Jenna had to work so she didn't get to make the trip.



Lainey dancing with the bride.

And Paige's turn!

Paige and her Daddy!

Playing at the hotel!

Amelia looking down at us!

No comments: