Friday, July 1, 2011

~Random Fun~

This is my girl who makes huge messes yet hates to be messy!  You can't leave her alone for a second and she's destroying something.
An afternoon nap!  Isn't she sweet?!

 We spend most of our day dressed up or sans clothes. 





 One afternoon during quiet time, I let them play together.  They had dressed up and worked out a "recital" for me.  It was very cute.






My flower child!  This girl loves frilly dresses and picking flowers.  I love that she has on a completely accessorized outfit complete with dress, shoes, headband, necklace, and ring.  She also "lubs" her babies and has one with her almost all of the time.  (Sidenote:  Her babies are still all named Baby Jesus!  LOVE it!)  My siblings say if there was ever going to be a hippy in the family, it would be Alaina.  She is just a free spirit!




Another random outfit by Alaina.  Gotta love the training pants and red tutu under the dress.
And lastly, Paige's lovely go at styling hair. 
Isn't she great?!

No comments: