Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sunny Days, Sweeping the Clouds Away!

Mark won tickets to Sesame Street Live. . .5th row. . .which turned out to really be the 3rd row!  The girls had a BLAST!  Paige's remark as we were leaving was, "That was awesome!" and Alaina kept saying, "at a fun, at a fun!" (Translation: That was fun!)
Alaina wasn't a bit afraid and would have walked right on stage with them, if we would have let her.  Rosita kept blowing her kisses.
After watching Alaina, Paige even decided to be brave and stand in the aisle.  Paige did NOT want to be near the characters at first, but started to get used to the idea towards the end.  (She is in the jeans and pink shirt.)
Zoe even came down to shake Alaina's hand.  I think Alaina liked her bracelet.
I just love this picture of Alaina and Prairie Dawn.
By the last song, Paige and Alaina were dancing along!  It was a fun night!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sesame Street Live was my favorite when I was little! My grandparents got tickets through the newspaper, and I didn't realize until high school that every kid didn't get to go every year! BUT, we never had as amazing seats as you guys! So cool to see how much fun they had.