Friday, September 25, 2009

A Visit to Nana and Papa's



We went to visit my parents this past weekend.  It had been a LONG time since Mark had been there.  I took the girls a couple times this summer by myself during the week without him.  It was Fall Fest and we had a really good time.  It's nice to get  some help every now and again.  I don't think I changed a diaper the whole visit and they get up with the girls in the morning.  Thanks Mom and Dad for the great weekend.  (I think Alaina looks a lot like my mom in this picture, minus the hair of course.)


Paige just lounging on the porch!

Paige always has a great time playing with my cousin Tiffany.  Paige is about 6 months older than her and they have so much fun together.  My mom called me "Aunt Melanie" to Tiffany.  I had to remind her that I am her cousin, not her aunt.

Sitting so proper and somber.

Aren't they the cutest?!

Paige is most certainly "Papa's Side Kick", as her shirt states.

We also got a chance to visit my grandparents and play a little wii bowling.  My dad is in the background making his famous homemade pizza.  He's been doing that every Saturday night for as long as I remember.  It's always a favorite.

Aunt Amber was home and spent the weekend with us. 

Alaina with her Great Grandpa. 

I just love these picture of my grandpa.  They just show his personality so perfectly.  He has always given the grandkids "pony rides" and lots of kisses. 

No comments: