Sunday, May 31, 2009

Off the Bucket List

Over Memorial Day weekend my brother, James, was digging a drainage trench in his yard to help keep water out of his basement. We didn't have anything going on, so we decided to make the trip to Burlington to visit. Much to my surprise, he had rented this "Digger". I have always wanted to drive one, since playing on those sand toys when I was little. So I can now check it off my bucket list. I had so much fun. I wasn't very good, and it's pretty complicated to get it to do what you want, but I did it! (Check out my face. Total excitement!)
I even drove it up over the curb.
I attempted to pick up some dirt.
I only succeeded in picking up some sod. OOPS!
Paigey helping remove some extra dirt.
I love the tongue sticking out.
She was filthy by the end of the day.
Snuggles with Papa for nap time.
With her Uncle James.

No comments: