Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MOPS Picnic at the Park

I finally remembered to bring the camera to the park. It was a beautiful day for a picnic. The kids really enjoyed being outside. For those of you who have an opinion, I'm planning on chopping Paige's hair off tomorrow. . .into a bob, so no more pigtails. But now that she can do pigtails, I'm having second thoughts. I like her with short hair and she hates to have her hair done, so short would be better in that regard. But how cute are her pigtails?!! Oh, I just can't decide.
Fun on the tire swing.




Paige rolled down the hill about 10 times. Oh to be that young again.
This little girl was telling Alaina and Lauren a story. They were very interested in what she had to say. Little Alaina sat so content in the stroller. I truly couldn't believe that she was my child. It was wonderful!
Paige building sandcastles with Jaclyn and Abby.
Kim pushed the kids on the tire swing for about 2 hours. Thanks Kim!
This kiddos clockwise from bottom: Ausin Anderson, Jaclyn Pitcher, Aubrey Miller, Paige, Jenna Uden, and Abby Anderson
They had a blast!

I did get Alaina out of the stroller to swing. She loves it.
I just think that face is hilarious.
My happy girl!

1 comment:

sweetander said...

LOVE the pictures! I so need your camera!!!