Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Paige Elizabeth!

Happy Birthday Paige!!! I can't believe you are 3 years old already. We went to the library to pick out a cake pan. I told Paige she could pick out any pan she wanted. First, she picked out a princess pan. I thought, "Good, I can do that!". Then, she spotted a rabbit. Even better, that's only like 2 colors. Then, she found "Eggo Go". There was no putting that pan back. She had to have Diego. We even brought Dora home, too, thinking I could talk her into it. No dice. Diego it was. She picked out marble cake mix and off we went. It took me 4 hours to frost Diego. I think there were 13 different colors to mix up. But it was all for Paige and totally worth it. She loved it.
Paige got a fishing pole from Uncle Mat and Aunt Myra.
And a new bike from Grandpa and Grandma.
If you are wondering, Paige is concentrating on holding up her three fingers.
She did a really good job pedaling. She'll have it down soon, I'm sure.
Paige,
You are such a blessing to our family. You are a wonderful big sister and we can see how much you love Alaina. You can be a big help to Mommy when you want to be. You like to dress yourself. Actually, you like to to everything yourself. You say, "I do mydelf!" You are a good eater and always ask to go to Pizza Ranch. You prefer to play with your friends and don't play independently very well. Dora and Diego are your favorite shows. Being outside is one of your favorite things and you don't like to stay home. The other day you told me to "Drive backwards!", because we were heading home and you didn't want to go. You definitely still need an afternoon nap, but then come out of your room many times after we put you to bed. Now that you are 3, we are going to have to work on potty training and getting you to stop sucking that thumb. We love you so much and pray that you will grow into wise, woman of God.
Stats.
Height: 38.5 inches-80th %ile
Weight: 29.6 pounds-40th %ile

No comments: