Wednesday, October 15, 2008

5 Things You Hate to Admit

Wow, this is my first ever blog tag. Thanks Andrea! I'm kind of excited about this. You all better beware, at the end of this post I may be tagging you!!! Here are my top 5's that I hate to admit.

1. I love country music! If I didn't feel guilty about letting Paige listen to "secular" music, I would totally have it on all the time. Favorite artist, you wonder. . . Brad Paisley all the way! And to go along with this. . .I love motorcycles, or "donor"cycles as my husband likes to refer to them, bull riding, and monster trucks. . .Grave Digger is my fav.

2. On days that I don't have anywhere to go, Mark comes home to Paige, Alaina, and I all still in our PJ's.

3. Sometimes, ok very often, if we have candy in the house, I totally binge. I may eat 3 candy bars back to back. Of course, I then regret it, but at the time I just can't get enough. And it's always during nap time, so there is no one around to catch me. It's no wonder the "baby" weight just won't come off.

4. I have only written like three words in Alaina's baby book! Bad Mommy! Isn't that what the blog is for?!

5. I hate, hate, hate, to unload the dishwasher. I will let all the dishes pile up until Mark can't stand it anymore and empties it. He has figured this out, well, at least he has now, and actually keeps up with it pretty well. Thanks, honey!

I know that I have many more secrets hidden way back in my closet. Maybe someday you'll get to read those, too. But for now, this is it. So who's next. . . .Rachel B, Molly N, and Emily M, You are it!

1 comment:

Derricca said...

LOVE the PJ thing. That's great ;)