Friday, January 25, 2013

Introducing Cate Ivy...

I think it's about time I introduce Cate Ivy on the blog.  She is my newest niece born to Uncle James and Aunt Jenna and sister Olivia.  She was born December 7, 2012.  They stopped by this past weekend, so we finally got some pictures.  (We did go visit when she was a week old, but forgot our camera.)  Alaina is enamored and can't get enough. 



Olivia knows we have LOTS of princess dresses at our house and didn't last too long before she came down like this.

Checkin' each other out!

Paige and Lainey ADORE their uncles.  Uncle James is always up for horsey rides and all kinds of climbing fun.

Livvy was a little jealous of her daddy playing with her cousins, so her Uncle Mark joined the fun.

It was great to see them and get some snuggles.  Even if I didn't get a picture of myself with Cate.

No comments: