Thursday, August 16, 2012

First Day of 1st Grade!

I can't believe that summer vacation is over and I sent my first baby off to 1st grade this morning.  She has been uber excited to go, so that made it so much easier. 

She is still at Heritage Christian School and Miss Franje is her teacher this year.

I'm only a little concerned about how much Lainey is going to miss her this year, now that she is going to be gone every day.  I think the little miss may get a wee bit spoiled.

Here is Paige by her locker.  This morning she told me I could just drop her off.  Umm, I don't think so baby girl.  Mommy was coming in.  Even Daddy went to work late so he could walk her in this morning.

I'm so glad she isn't too old to blow us kisses when we leave.  She has such a sweet spirit and I will definitely miss having her at home. 

1 comment:

russue said...

Paige is growing up way too fast. she does look very sweet though. thanks for sharing so we can feel a wee part of her special day. I must say however that both your Dad and I remember our first baby girl insisting she ride the bus her very first day of school in kindergarten. It made us both sad.