Monday, April 2, 2012

Boys are bad!

So I haven't disappeared off the planet.  Yes, I plan to get back to blogging.  This year has been an adjustment for us with Paige starting school, and myself being MOPS Coordinator for the second year.  It was hard to take the time to get posts in and once I let it go, it was hard to get back into.  Good news though, I'm almost ready to jump back in to this time consuming, memory keeping blog world.

Today in the van on the way to church from the rear we hear Alaina complaining:

Lainey - "Mom, Paige said that no one is pretty!"
Paige - "No, I said girls are pretty.... But boys are handsome."
Lainey - "And BAD!"

Cracked me up.  I pray she thinks this for a long time!

1 comment:

Rachel Bardwell said...

As a mother of 2 boys, I can totally verify this :)