Friday, December 16, 2011

Paige Sings At Church!


I've been waiting for this for 5 years.  Finally, the kids got to sing a couple songs at church.  Now, I really, REALLY wish it had been a Christmas program, but hey, I'm thrilled they got to experience sharing Jesus love with others through song in any capacity.  She was SOOOO excited and picked out her dress, told me how she wanted her hair, and then brought me a necklace to help her put on.  It was so precious.


The first video is Blessed Be and the second is Lord I Lift Your Name on High.  This is your warning, that they are pretty much family interest level videos.  Enjoy!


1 comment:

russue said...

You did a very good job of singing Paige and you looked very pretty also. We're glad you shared this special time with us. Thank you! Nana & Papa