Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A different look for Lainey!

It was bathtime at our house the other night.  The girls thought these "horns" were hysterical!

I've thought for a while that Lainey needed a trim.  I normally don't have a problem cutting hair, but with Alaina's curls I just wasn't sure how to go about it.  Well, it occurred to me that if I straightened it, it would be much easier.  So after her bath, I dried and straightened her hair.

She looked so strange to me and her hair was a lot longer in the back than I thought it was.  If her hair was always staight she would be sporting a pretty stylish mullet.  The front and sides of her hair, as you can see by the pictures, are still pretty short. 

I trimmed off the bottom 2 and 1/2 inches and it looks MUCH better.  It looks thicker and has more body.  I thought we would keep the straight hair for the next day, but she woke up with curls, so we embraced it.  I'm sure we'll do it again sometime soon!

1 comment:

russue said...

Wow! who would have thought Lainy's hair could go that straight. She is beautiful curly or straight haired. Love Nana & Papa