Friday, November 18, 2011

Where Did I leave Off?

Okay, so I've been less than great about keeping this thing up.  But I want to.  I NEED TO!  For my girls.  These are their memories.  This is what they are going to have when they want to know when all of their firsts were and how we spent our days.  So I'm going to do this.  But I'm starting at the present.  I'm going to back blog, but you won't see those unless you go back in the history to August, September, and October.  It may take me a while to get those caught up, but I have to trudge forward with today.  So here is my random post of things you've missed.  I'll just touch on a few biggies.
We welcomed a new baby cousin, Ariana May, to the family! 

We went to the apple orchard and picked delicious Honey Crisp Apples!  (And were a little leary of the "alligator" that lived in the creek.

Paige started gymnastics again and loves it.  She can now do a headstand in the middle of the room and holds it.

We carved pumpkins for Halloween.

Unkie, Auntie, and Amelia came to visit for the Hawkeye Homecoming game and we went to the parade.

Paige is becoming quite the budding photographer.
Alaina now sleeps in a big girl bed!

And Paige has lost two teeth! 

Wow, that is a lot.  I will be blogging about each of the events, but remember you will have to check back through the history.  They will not be new posts!

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Glad to see you are back! :) Great pictures!

Kim said...

She lost 2 teeth?! Of all the updates, that seems like the one that makes them seem really old. Glad to see you back!