Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blessings Unlimited

So I did something I never thought I would do.  I became a consultant to sell something. (GASP!)  The thing is I absolutely LOVE the products.  

While at the MOPS Convention in Nashville, I came across a booth where I wanted to buy EVERYTHING!  It was the Blessings Unlimited booth.  They are a company from DaySpring, a subsidiary of Hallmark.  They are the world's leading producer of Christian greeting cards and gifts.  

I love that it is a Christian company and their products all have a verse or and inspirational saying on them. I want anyone who walks into my home to know that my family loves Jesus and that even the things we display show that love.  

I now have a website up where you can shop and browse their products.  I especially love their Special Day plate, their handbags, and wall sayings.  Okay, I really love most of their stuff.  You can view my website HERE.  If you would like to host a Gathering, let me know.  Their products would be awesome Christmas gifts.  You can also buy directly from the website.  I would love to hear from you!

No comments: