Monday, May 30, 2011

Oh the things they say!

While brushing my hair, Paige says, "Whoa mom, your hair is so long.  You are going to be King of the World!"

Paigisms:
I want a hotdog bun = I want you to put my hair into a bun.
Lasterday = any day that is in the past.
bemember = remember

Something they both say, but Alaina started:
Ready, Seady, Go! or Seady Ready Go! (It's apparently interchangeable.) = Ready, Set, Go!

Alaina-isms:
I'n stirsty = I'm thirsty
Ober der = over there
I hab a snapper  =  I have a stamp.
stunk = skunk
Lub = love
This needs battewies = This needs batteries.  (She always brings me things that don't work and tells me they need batteries)
brocowi = brocolli (It is seriously too cute when she asks for brocowi and cheese for supper.)

I love that Alaina replaces "v" with "b", and "r" and some "l's" with "w".

I'm sure there are lots more, but these are my favs and the only ones I "bemember" right now.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Isn't it amazingly how quickly they equate not working with needing batteries? I keep thinking that a couple of generations ago that would never have been the case!