Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Paige!

My first-born, I can NOT believe you are "one whole hand" old today!  You are growing up so fast and keep reminding me that you are NOT little!  You are so so so excited to start Kindergarten next year.  You are so smart and helpful. 

Right now you are really into all things princess.  You LOOOOOOVE your princess jammies, princess songs, princess movies, princess toys, and frilly frilly dresses.  You want an Ariel cake again this year, so Ariel cake you will get.  It makes me happy that you believe all girls are princesses and boys are princes, and when you grow up you want to marry Daddy!

Other things you like are gymnastics, dance, anything craft related, Taylor Swift, Hannah Montana (no judging, please), Disney movies (the ones I'll let you watch), Psalty Kids Praise Five (can I get a woot woot), and anything that Alaina has.  Seriously, you will change your clothes to match Alaina.  You will change what you want to eat because Alaina wants something different and you wanted what Alaina got, for your birthday.

Paige, you are so very precious with a super tender heart.  You still believe the world and the people in it are  good.  I cherish your innocence and your love for others.  I'm proud of the young girl God is making you and pray that you always find your worth in Him.  It is because he is the King, that you are indeed a Princess.  I love you baby!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Paige! We love and miss you so much! Love Unkie, Auntie and Amelia