Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Unkie's Day!

 Paige woke me up March 17th, saying, "Mommy get up it's Happy Unkie's Day!"  What?!  It took me a minute to figure out that she had translated St. Patrick's Day to be Happy Unkie's Day.  You see, my brother, her unkie's, name is Patrick.  Clever girl!
I was at my parents house for a few days for spring break, so my mom and I took the girls a big St. Patrick's Day parade.  It happens to go right by where my sister works, so she took a few hours off to hang out with us.  Aunt Amber LOOOOVES  St. Paddy's Day!

 Paige gets nervous when the fire engines roll through.  She's not so much a fan of the sirens.



I can't say that I recommend the parade.  It was CRAZY!  But the girls had fun and were so cute and well behaved compared to the rest of the city that was there.  After the parade we went to the zoo.  Unfortunately my camera batteries died, so no pics from the zoo.  It was such a nice day and we had so much fun!

No comments: