Monday, March 28, 2011

Dear Blog,

Have you been missing these faces?  The ones I keep neglecting to update you on.  The faces that are keeping me extremely busy with life.  I've been waiting for this life to slow down, for this life to return to "normal", but over the past few months I've had to come to terms with the fact that "busy" is our new "normal".  So I'm choosing to embrace it.  I'm going to stop waiting and try to start keeping up.  I solemnly swear (except I don't) that I will update you more frequently.  That I will store our memories here so the girls have something to look back on and remember their childhood, so I will remember their childhood.  These precious faces are growing up and, in the words of Steven Tyler, I don't want to miss a thing!


Love, Melanie


No comments: