Monday, December 13, 2010

Bloomsbury Farm

I am so behind on my blogging that this post is from October 30th.  Yay, I'm almost to November!  Someday I'll catch up.  One of our favorite places to go in the fall is Bloomsbury Farm.  It's not all that far from here and they have so many fun things to do.  It wasn't very busy the Saturday that we went and as a bonus, Nana and Papa were in town and got to come with us.  Mark, myself, and Alaina raced Nana, Papa, and Paige through the corn maze.  We saw pigs race, then one got loose and ran into the corn maze.  I'm pretty sure they found him. And really just had a great day.  We started the day out riding in the barrels pulled by a tractor.

Paige didn't seem too impressed.


Then it was off to the giant Jumping Pillow.  Alaina loved to just run across it.



We couldn't miss a stop by the pedal tractors.  The adults even got in on it and raced around the bigger track.
 Lainey needed a little help.
 The animals are a favorite.  My girls have no fear of feeding animals out of their hands.

 Papa is so patient with them.  Mommy and Daddy were done with the animals and ready to shoot some corn cobs, but Papa made sure they got to feed the llama.
Paige was a great shot and hit the target every time.  Mommy and Daddy. . .not so much!
 The girls love anything water related, so we spent a considerable time "passing" the duckies back and forth.
 Lainey need a little help from Nana and Papa.
 The giant slide.
 Alaina wouldn't go down without me, so we all slid together.
 Paige making a corn angel in the corn box.


1 comment:

Kim said...

Ok, this place is AWESOME!!! I thought our little Flavor Fruit Farm was pretty cool, but this place it way out of the water! You have some REALLY cool things near you. I'm a little bit jealous, but perhaps I just need to plan a well-timed trip next year :)