Monday, October 18, 2010

A trip to Grandpa and Grandma's!

A couple weeks ago, Mark took the girls to his parents house to give me a weekend at home.  I just needed to refuel in order to be a better wife and mommy.  I found these pictures in the camera and thought they deserved a post.  Grandpa and Grandma found these cute kids brooms and aprons for the girls.  They LOVE to "help".  Paige is actually really good.



While they were there they made a trip to see Grammie for her 89th birthday.  As you can see Uncle Mat, Aunt Myra(not in the pic), and Skylar were there too.

They also went and visited Mark's other Grandma during the weekend, but didn't take any pictures.  I'm so glad they did, because she went to be with Jesus yesterday.  She was 95 and ready to meet Him, but I don't know if family is ever ready to see a loved one go.  Pray for the family this week as they celebrate her life and grieve their loss.   

No comments: