Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Wedding

So the whole reason we headed south was to take in my cousin, Kayla's wedding in Oklahoma.  It was so fun to get to hang out with family and be a part of the festivities.  I barely took any pics while I was there.  Too busy visiting with family.  I "borrowed" some from Kim's blog!  Thanks!
Alaina in the nursery during the wedding.  (She's in pink!)  The cutie look alikes behind her are my youngest cousins, John and Kane.  The two with their backs to the camera are my cousin, Kim's twins, Allie and Ryan.  There are 4 sets of twins on my mom's side of the family.  (No worries for me, it isn't genetic.)
Alaina and Allie
Waiting patiently to let go of their balloons.
The happy couple!
So cool to see all the balloons!
A rare photo of Mommy with Alaina!
Aunt Amber introducing her dog, Lucky, to all the kids.
Paige with Allie.  Allie actually liked this!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I looked at the pictures first and thought it was pretty amazing that we had some that were so similar :) Happy my blog could contribute!