Thursday, August 5, 2010

Officially Welcoming. . .

my new neice, Amelia Jane to the family.  She was born on July 8th.weighing in at 6lbs 15oz and measuring 20in long.
Paige ADORES her new cousin. (Aren't those itty bitty sandals so cute?!)
I think the adoration is mutual.
The proud parents, my brother Patrick and his wife Kathy, with Amelia, Paige and Alaina.
I see trouble in their future!  Ok, I'm just realizing how much Amelia fits right in with my girls.  They look like they could be sisters.
Here I am with my precious neice!  She is the best baby . . .she sleeps so well, is so content, and truly a blessed little girl.
Mark still has the touch.  He can play cards and put a baby to sleep.
Nana and Papa with their grand-daughters. . .sans Olivia.  Hopefully we'll get some pics in September when we are all together.

1 comment:

Derricca said...

Wow!!!! Give them my sincere congrats!! Beautiful :)