Friday, July 16, 2010

My Little Fishies!

Waiting patiently to head to the hotel pool!
I think this was my favorite. . .watching them run with their swim rings on.
Playing with Daddy!
Alaina was a sight to see.  My little 27 month old swimming in the big pool all by herself with her arm wings on.  She loved the freedom and wasn't a bit scared.  If you asked her to float, she would lay her little head back and pull her tummy and legs out of the water to float on her back.  Soooo cute!
Who's going to get it first.
My little fishy!
Paige enjoys swimming, too.  She is a bit more cautious than her little sister, but had made HUGE strides in swimming. 
You can see in the following videos how great Paige is doing at swimming on her own with her face in the water.  I'm so proud of her!







No comments: