Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Kansas City Zoo!

We took a short family vacation last week to Kansas City on our way to Oklahoma for my cousin Kayla's wedding.  We went to the zoo and had a great time. 
Watching the turtles eat!

The giraffes were Paige's favorite.
And one obliged us by coming right over.

And eating from the tree we were standing under.
We had to take a pic of the Meerkat.  (Recognize him from Madagascar?)
It was a nice zoo and had some fun bridges to cross.
We splurged and bought unlimited rides on the train, tram, and carousel.  Defnitely money well spent!
I had to take a picture of Alaina's curls.  I never thought I would get a child with curls and I'm sure they won't last.  So here is my picture to remember them.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oh my gosh! You guys look so good! I can't believe how old the girls look! It feels like its been a long time since we have seen them, but its only been a month. Can't wait to see you!