Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Monkey Bars

A few weeks ago Paige mastered the Monkey Bars at the park.  I was SHOCKED!  She is still just 3.  She really has incredible strength for her age.  (At least Mommy thinks so!)  Here are a couple videos of her going across.  Of course, the times I wasn't video-ing her, she made it all the way across.  Isn't that how it goes.  She loves them and spends the entire outing to the park on them.  She has even learned to hang upside down, as you can see in the second video.  (Don't worry grandparents, we made sure she knows to ask permission before she hangs upside down, so we are standing right there!)



1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm so impressed! I was like 7 before I mastered the monkey bars...but I was a wimp who didn't like the blisters it gave me and who was afraid to hang upside down except on the lowest tier (where my hands could touch the ground...).