Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Haircut?!

Yesterday Paige asked me if she could get a haircut.  Prior to this, she emphatically did NOT want her hair cut.  I had been toying with the idea for a couple months, but she never wanted to, so I didn't push the issue.  When she came to me and wanted it cut, without me even asking, I took this as my sign that it was alright.  (We asked Daddy, too!)  So we did it.  It is much shorter than I had envisioned and even asked for, but you can't glue hair back on.  It is cute and she really likes it.  I think it will be good for summer and hair grows.  I'm just having Mommy remorse right now, but we won't tell her that. 

3 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

I LOVE it! It is so trendy and stylish! No need for remorse!

jamie said...

i love it! super cute and fun for her personality! just like abigail :)

Rachel Bardwell said...

This is one of the cutest little girl haircuts EVER.