Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Random Catch Up Post

I know, I have yet to post cruise pictures and stories. . .believe me, there are many.   They are coming!  Just to wet your appetite here are some headlines. . .out of gas at a toll booth, the egg brothers play family feud, sea sick at Tzar's, and snorkeling in rough water.   I just have to compile pictures that others took with my own.  Stay tuned!
Miss Alaina with a random Lucky Charm on her nose.  Probably from dunking her face in the bowl. . .
with this as the result.  This is always how breakfast turns out for us.
Paige flying the helicopter with Daddy.  She actually does a pretty good job.
We have a nice, tall room to fly in.
The "Mosquito".
This is the little guy I watch on Mondays and Wednesdays.  The poor guy has to deal with being smothered by my girls.  Paige loves to give him his bottle and Alaina loves to do anything that Paige does.
I think he's pleading with me to rescue him.  He is getting so big.  It's fun to watch the girls bring him toys and to see his huge smiles for them. 
We got the bouncy seat out for Payton, but guess who thinks it's hers?  She gets herself in there and notice she is even buckled in.  The ironic thing is that she never wanted to be in it when she was a baby. 
She sits there and reads the mail she grabs out of the shredder. 
This is Paige in her element.  She gets to cut, draw, play with blocks, be where we are, play with her babies and Alaina, all at once.
I love how she put Elmo in Alaina's booster and put the bouncy seat on the chair for her baby.  This is the most imaginitive I have ever seen her.  Paige isn't a kid that will play with toys.  I used to joke that we could get rid of them all because she wouldn't play with them.  Alaina does play with them, and therefore, Paige now plays with them.  Paige has always needed another person around to play with.  It used to be me, but more and more, she and Alaina play well together.
Here we are at the Children's Museum.  One of our favorite places, especially in the winter.  We love to meet friends here, go for lunch, then come back or do some shopping, or both.  We LOVE the airplane room.  They have some really neat stuff in there.
Here they are waiting for the balloon to fill up with hot air. 
And watching it rise to the ceiling.  It really is a great place to take your kids.

2 comments:

Andrea G. said...

Love Paige in her element, especially!!!

Miss Mommy said...

Melanie- I was amused at Alaina buckling herself in- BOTH my hooligans love all the stuff they hated as babies- strollers, pack n plays, high chairs, bumbos, exersaucers...good grief.