Friday, February 26, 2010

The Jumpolene Ball Pit

Right now we have a new piece of furniture in our living room. . .The Jumpolene!  My girls got it and 300 play balls for Christmas from their Aunts and Uncles on my side.  Well, 300 play balls didn't even cover the bottom, so we figured we needed about 2000.  I checked into it, and they were 50% off at Target.  There were 150 balls in a bag and still too expensive, as I needed a LOT of bags.  So I waited and when they went to 75% off, I bought 10 more bags.  We now have 1800 play balls.  But it is so much fun and the girls just love playing in it.  Storing them is going to be the big issue, which is why I'm sure Mark was less than thrilled when I came home with the extra bags of play balls. 
Alaina ready for dive in. . .Literally!
I just love this picture of Alaina.
The girls also think it is hilarious to throw the balls at Mark and I, and we throw them back at them.  By the end of play time we have about 300 balls to pick up around the house.  So much fun!

1 comment:

Miss Mommy said...

Oh my word! Are you sure it was really a present (maybe a prank)? Looks very fun, tho!

Hey- it was an Internet Explorer issue we were having- all fixed now if you want to come back. ;)