Friday, January 15, 2010

Sweet Thing!


I got to go hold my new neice yesterday.  She is the tiniest, most precious baby girl I've ever held (besides my own, of course).  She really has a sweet spirit.  Her mommy and daddy are so proud!

My girls got to love on her, too.

Paige is such a good cousin and Alaina just wants to touch her.

I can really see how big MY babies have gotten when I look at this picture.  (And how much they do look similar.)

I caught her mid-sneeze!

Isn't the dress just precious.  We couldn't help but play dress up. 

We are praying for you little Olivia.  May you grow up strong and wise with a heart for Jesus!  And we love you tons!

3 comments:

Olivia, Cate and Simon said...

We got out James' baby books and noticed Olivia looks more like him than we thought. Thanks for the sweet post! Love you guys!
Jenna

Kathy said...

Thanks so much for posting these Mel! How fun to see. It totally makes Paige and Alaina look so old! Crazy how fast time flies.

Kim said...

So sweet! Congratulations, James & Jenna!
I'm a little jealous that mom got to see you and your girls in real life...
We use the Jesus Storybook Bible. We've looked at a lot of different children's Bibles, but that one is definitely the best.