Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas with Grampie and Grammie!


The first family picture with Skylar. 

The three grandkids:  Skylar (1 month), Paige (3 years), and Alaina (20 months)

Paige got lots of art supplies for Christmas.  It is, by far, her most favorite activity.

Alaina with her and Paige's new babies.  She LOVES babies.

Mark with his new photo editing software.  I'm sure he will put it to good use.

Paige enjoyed helping everyone open their gifts, while Alaina is still playing with her babies and Uncle Mat.

More games for her "Puter".  She got the Leap Frog Click Start Computer for her birthday.  We just set it up this fall, since we are spending more time inside.  She has learned a lot and does a great job playing.

Lainey got some new crayons from Grammie. 

Great Grandma Frances with the three great grandchildren.

As I said before Lainey LOVES babies.  She was enamored by her cousin Skylar and always wanted to give him hugs.

I enjoyed holding Skylar.  It is so fun to hold new babies.  I especially loved that I got to give him back to his mom and dad to take home for the night.  He is a good baby and so sweet.

The girls thought it was great to wash Grampie's hair with the bubbles from Grammie's dishwater. 

1 comment:

Kim said...

I have to confess my mom and I have been watching your blog for the Christmas updates! I laughed so hard at teh Reindeer Casey picture, I love the picture of the girls washing their Grampie's hair, and I think I might have received the same photo editing software as Mark (although he is already a talented photographer, and I'm just a wannabe!). Thanks for the updates! Love you guys!