Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Paige Update

I feel like I owe everyone an update on how we are doing with our darling Paige.  I'd like to report that all is well and we have had no other issues.  Sorry, that is not the case.  It seems everyday there is something, but I am learning how to handle it and it just doesn't seem as astromical as it once felt.  We are adjusting naps. . .basically, she isn't taking them anymore, and working on making good choices.  It's a slow process, but I'm trying to be consistent and I know that, this too shall pass.  I don't want to be naive, but I truly feel that at times, she really doesn't know that she is doing naughty things.  She is curious about different things, so we are really working at knowing what is ok to play with, and what things are off limits.  Keep praying for us, it feels like she is never going to get it.  We'll keep you posted.  Hopefully we'll get some new pics on here soon.

No comments: