Monday, November 9, 2009

Oh Paige!!!


My darling daughter capped off a not-so-fabulous Friday by getting into my brand new mascara and using it.  At least she knew where it was supposed to go.  This girl just about made me lose my mind Friday.  All I wanted to do was get some laundry done, take a shower, and make a meal for some friends.  All she wanted to do was get into Flash cards that were in a room that is off limits, rip the boxes, and scatter them throughout the living room.  Wake Alaina up not once, but twice during her nap by going into her bedroom, turning on the light, and crawling into her crib with her.  And wrapping up the day getting into my mascara.  And that was just what Paige did.  It was a doozy of a day that I'm glad I got to capture on film.

(And did I mention she cut her own bangs.  Aren't they cute?!



1 comment:

Deb said...

Oh, my goodness! That's all I can say...