Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Oh Paige!!! Part 3

So, I seriously am at a loss with this girl.  This morning she was alone for 5 minutes upstairs while I was with Alaina in the basement.  In that 5 minutes, she managed to COVER the bottom half of a wall in our breakfast nook with spray suncreen.  It was dripping onto the wood floor through the woodwork.  It was over the outlets (which thankfully had child covers on them), over the light switches, literally everywhere. 

And, no kidding, as I was typing the previous paragraph, Paige brought me her underwear.  That she had just peed in. . .on the carpet.  Are you kidding me?  I'm going to lose my mind with this child.  She is sitting in timeout as I type this, until I cool down.  Hopefully, there will not be a Part 4!

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

Oh honey, I feel your pain and I have nothing wise to offer besides to remind you that your job as the parent is to WIN! Try, try again until you win! You will not be sorry you kept at it.