Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Why is it. . .

that we long for peace and quiet, and when we get it, we realize that loud and obnoxious would be better. This morning the girls were playing well, so I took the opportunity to catch up on some stuff on the computer. At one point I thought, "Wow, it sure is quiet out there, good job girls." When, in fact, I should have investigated. I found Paige applying A&D ointment to Alaina. Not her bottom, but her head. Alaina was one slicked down chick. She doesn't have much hair, so in reality, there was probably more ointment on her head, than hair. The best part is, because it's A&D, it repels water. I've washed her head with baby shampoo, my shampoo, Dawn, and we are still slicked down. God bless them!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Aidan covered himself in Vasoline once, and I had to use peanut butter to get it out. First peanut butter, and then Dawn. It worked pretty well.

Deb said...

Oh, man. That girl sure knows how to grease anything and everything! Keep documenting it...one day you'll laugh...

Prachar family said...

OH, she is so funny! First fingernail polish and now this...sorry, but its hilarious! You'll agree some day soon! Quiet is definitely the enemy! Good thing she is so darn cute!!!