Monday, September 21, 2009

A day at the park!

We spent many hours at the park the other day Emily and Natasha and their kids. The girls played so well with their friends. We all had a lot of fun. Paige climbed the tree with a little help from Natasha.
I have photographic proof that I actually let Alaina play in the sand. It's not that I hate sand (note that I would never have it my house), I just avoid it when my kids are at the "put everything in my mouth" stage.
She played in the sand for hours. It was actually a relaxing day at the park for me. I'm glad we've gotten to this age and she can do more things.
The kids saw "chickens", or ducks to most people, so we sat down to watch.
Alaina was super excited!
Look at that face!
Paige loves to swing.

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

Hey!! She sat in the sand and didn't cry!! Super! I bet your van was full of that stuff! We completely empathize!!