Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Photo Shoot

Mark and I like to dapple with photography, so we took the opportunity to get some pics of the girls the other night. It was a gorgeous night. Paige didn't cooperate with us. She fell and skinned her knee and just didn't have a great night. We also realized how hard it is to get a good pic of the two girls together. If you have a favorite (or two) we would love to know. Please leave us the number of your favs in the comment section. Thanks!
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10

#11
#12
#13
#14

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of them :) but there so cute who wouldn't?

Aunt Amber

Jen Essington said...

they are all adorable...but gonna narrow it down to 3, 5, and 8.

MillerFam said...

I love #3, #6 and #8. I think they are great of their personalities, especially the one of Paige.

Kathy said...

I'm liking 3, 5, 6, 9, and 12. Guess I have more than one favorite!

Kathy said...

I like 3, 5, 6, 9, and 12. I guess I have more than one favorite!

Prachar family said...

Goodness gracious, who could choose a favorite???! They are all amazing! The lighting was BEAUTIFUL! Great job!

sweetander said...

My favorites are #3 and #6. They are sooooo sweet:)

Andrea G. said...

3, 6, 8, and 13! They are all wonderful though!

Lu and Great Gma said...

Great Grandma and Auntie Lu loves them all but 3,4,6, and 12 are probably our favorites.

Love to all from the Kansas family!