Monday, August 31, 2009

A penny for your thoughts?

The other night we had some friends over. Paige was going to the bathroom before getting her pajamas on and when she was finished, she came out with only her shirt on. She walked over to Mark and said, "I have a penny in my butt!" What?! She was waddling around like a penguin, with no pants on stating, "I have a penny in my butt!" When Mark picked her up to take her upstairs to get pj's on, sure enough, a quarter fell out of her bottom. I remembered that at the grocery store she found a quarter on the floor and put it in her pocket to put in her bank. It must have fallen out while she was going to the bathroom. Apparently the only place to put it was between her cheeks. I seriously have to watch this girl.

2 comments:

Rachel Bardwell said...

(this is me chuckling. . . priceless!)

Stacia said...

I remember being taught in cheerleading to "pinch a penny in your butt" to help you stay rigid when being lifted in the air. Maybe Paige wants to be a cheerleader!?! :)

Stacia