Monday, August 24, 2009

Past and Present

So I know this post is way out of order and I will rectify that in a few days, but I wanted to make sure everyone saw this. We went to Old McDonald's Farm in Cedar Rapids on August 1st. We took Paige there when she was about Alaina's age and when I was looking up the old pics of Paige, I realized we went on the exact same day 2 years ago. So I've also included a couple of pics of Paige when she was 15 months, one month younger than Alaina was.
Alaina on the rocking horse.
Alaina on the pig statue.
Paige August 1, 2007 (I threw in this pic because at the time, I thought she didn't have any hair. She has tons compared to Alaina.)
Paige, August 1, 2007
Paige, August 1, 2009
Alaina riding the duck. I realized that Paige and Alaina don't really look all that much alike after seeing these pictures. What do you think?

The best pic I could get. I love their expressions and how each is unique to them.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oh my! You are totally right - they don't look anything alike. Its so hard to believe they are the same age! Paige has grown up so much. Can you imagine Alaina in two years! Hard to comprehend!