Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Go Fish!

I think the Go Fish Guys may be my favorite group EVER! I've been following this group since before they did kid's music. Now, they sing awesome kid's songs that not only Paige loves, but I love. I would HIGHLY recommend these guys to anyone who has kids. And even if you don't, you should still check them out. We can be seen many evenings before Mark gets home from work, rockin' out to these guys. We were blessed that they put on a concert last weekend that was close and affordable. We had a great time in the 2nd row.
They shot out some confetti early on. When Paige get's scared she covers her ears. It wasn't all that loud. She was just nervous.
Jason
Jamie
Andy
It was fun to watch Paige dance and participate.
Alaina did great. She just sat and watched.

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

Wow, 2nd row!! They just never get old do they??