Sunday, June 28, 2009

Softball

Grandpa and Grandma came to town this weekend and we all got the chance to go see Mark (Daddy) play a softball. He plays on Grace Community Church's team. Alaina was dressed so cute, I tried to get some pics of her while we were there. Unfortunately I over exposed some of them, but a few turned out alright.


Mark is having fun playing and it's been fun getting to watch him play. Before this summer, I had actually never seen him play. He used to play a lot before we met for Parkview. I think he's pretty good and am so happy that he can do something he enjoys. I also think it's good for our girls to grow up knowing that Mommy and Daddy have hobbies and interests outside of them. And I get to chat with the other players wives that aren't playing, so it really is win-win for us. Besides the fact that I am no good at this sport.
First base is his favorite position to play.


Grandpa and Grandma got Paige some M&M's. That girl makes a mess, no matter what she eats. She cannot be the spokesperson for "They melt in your mouth, not in your hands!"
Grammy entertained Alaina during the game.
Here is Mark's cheering section.
I don't get the chance to show off my husband very often. Not because he doesn't do things that are worth showing off, but because it's just easier with photographic proof. He's a very good athlete and really excels at most sports I've seen him play. (Minus the time I beat him at basketball, but I won't mention that.) And I think he looks awesome in his uniform.


By the way. . . They won! So far they are undefeated.

No comments: