Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kane and John's 1st Birthday

I went to FD last weekend to go to my twin cousins' 1st birthday party. It was a lot of fun seeing them and sharing the party with them. It is nice for my girls to have kids close to their ages to play with when we go visit Nana and Papa. Alaina is almost exclusively walking now. Way to go Baby Girl!
Kane and John on their 1st birthday! They are not identical, but everyone sure has a hard time telling them apart.
Paigey enjoying her cake!
Papa and Alaina
Alaina enjoying her spoon. She thinks it's hysterical to bite the spoon when I feed her (which isn't often anymore).
My cousin Ashley holding her brother Kane, and me holding Alaina and John.
Paige and my cousin Tiffany. It is so strange that my cousins are younger than my kids.
Great Grandma and Grandpa Garber with Alaina and Paige

No comments: