Monday, May 18, 2009

Sesame Street Live

Mark won tickets to Sesame Street Live on the radio. We thought it would be fun for Paige to take a friend, so she got to bring Hannah and Ellie Isaacson. (Greg and Emily kept Alaina.) The girls were soooo good and waited soooo patiently for the show to start.
The production was excellent. I was surprised that they truly had all the characters there, even Dorothy and Mr. Noodle.
Paige kept giving everyone hugs. I think it was really a special night for her.
It was so much fun to watch their little faces take it all in. They were the perfect ages to go.
They were just glued to the stage. And I did take the opportunity to deck Paige out in all her Elmo clothes and clippies.
Paige wanted to sit on my lap for most of it. I have to admit, I kinda enjoyed it.
The girls had to give the show 2 Thumbs up.
(And for those interested, I decided to grow Paige's hair out for right now.)

No comments: