Friday, May 22, 2009

The New Pool

It has been so nice and so warm here the last couple days, that I decided to get out the new pool my Aunt Lu gave the girls. I had to call Mark to figure out how to use the air compressor. The pump for our air matress didn't have a fitting small enough and there was NO way I was going to attempt blowing it up myself. I might have a lot of hot air, but not that much. It's better for both Paige and I to have something to do. If we are cooped up in the house together for too long we just start to get cranky with each other. This is why I love warm weather.

The poor girl had just slipped and fell in the pool. She got a little more wet then she was anticipating. And then no sympathy from Mom, she was too busy snapping pictures.
But she recovered and had a good time still. (Look at that quad muscle. The girl is lean!)
"No Mom, no more pictures!"






Thanks again, Aunt Lu, for the fun pool and the Barkers for the fun swimsuit! (By the way, Alaina was napping during the fun.)

No comments: