Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Answers. . .Finally!

Well, I finally broke down and took Alaina to the Dr. She was fever free yesterday until she woke up from her afternoon nap with a 102.5 temp. I had truly thought she was over it. Then, when she woke up this morning with fever, I decided that she did indeed need to be seen. I'm so glad that I took her. Turns out, the poor girl has double ear infection. The good news is that she is such a laid back girl, that I don't realize she is in pain with ear infection. The bad news it that she is such a laid back girl that I don't realize she is in pain with ear infection.

Alaina-
When you read this, please note that Mommy loves you and I'm so sorry you had to suffer for 3+ days with ear pain before I took you in. Thanks for being such a great girl.

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

My Alayna is sick today too, must be a name thing! Hope she is better quick!