Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Wheel's On The Bus. . .

Lately, Paige has had an obsession with buses. We see lots of them when we go pick her Daddy up from work. Today, she saw one while we were out running errands, so I thought it would be fun for her to ride the bus home with Daddy. I dropped her off at the hospital and they rode the bus to North Liberty together. She got to bring along a bag of jelly beans to share with Daddy. I think she had a good time. One the way home I asked her what color the bus was. She said, "Balue" (which she says is the color for every bus she sees so good thing he rides a blue bus. She then told me, "The school bus name is Balue. Yep!" (And all buses are school buses.) Thanks Daddy for taking her on a fun outing!

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

Oh, the simple pleasures! Be glad they are affordable now, soon they will be American Girl dolls and whatever else is hot!